Monday, November 10, 2014

November Elle's Studio Kit Reveal

It's that time of the month again - and this month is filled with lots and lots of gorgeous exclusive products, printables, and cut files!!
 
This is the main kit - filled with goodies for the holidays
Here's the Christmas Pack with lots of wood veneer and an awesome transparency piece 
This is the cutest Winter Pack with more wood veneer pieces and such lovely colors
Two sets of stamps!!!
Lots of Digital Cut files!!
 
November's
Holiday Tags and Number Pennants
Here are my projects for this month
 
I used products from the Good Cheer Collection and the main kit
 
I used the Cut Files from the Good Cheer Collection to create my background and backed each tree with different papers from the Good Cheer Collection and printables
 
My last layout features the Good Cheer Collection, Christmas Pack, and Main Kit
 
Here are the links to everything
...
You might also want to link up:
Good Cheer cut file: http://www.shopellesstudio.com/Good-Cheer-Digital-Cut-File.…
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team Gallery!!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love how you punched out the trees! I may have to copy that!

    ReplyDelete