Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Front Porch Kits Reveal Day - Boo in a Box

Today is the big reveal - check out our projects if you dare!!! The box is filled with so many goodies you will be able to create all sorts of fun projects as well as recording your memories this Halloween season!!
You can check out everyone else's reveals here
 
 
And here are my projects!!
A cute little ghost covered box with goodies inside!! I used stiffener on the gauze to make my ghost.
A set of tags using the ghost stamp from the set in the kit and leftover goodies.
A countdown calendar using the metal tray, chalkboard paint, and a precious little skeleton head on a magnet (included in the kit!!).
A layout featuring my youngest daughter a few years ago. The flower was made using the black fabric netting from the kit - I cut several circles and then burned the circles around the edges to furl them up then layered them.
My last project includes photos of my daughter making a gingerbread Halloween Haunted House. I diecut the spiderwebs, bats and part of the title.
You can order your kit by stopping by the store, calling them, or going online here
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Great job! I especially love the countdown calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like those ghosts and that gingerbread haunted house is fun.

    ReplyDelete