Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lovely layout.....

This is layout that I made for an online class that I recently took at Studio Calico that was called Color Studio. It was a class that took us through different color theories and how to use them on projects to accentuate the photo or convey certain feelings. This particular class was dealt with warm and cool colors. I tend to use cool colors (blue is my favorite color) so I used lots of different shades of blue to impart a summery light feel since the photo was taken in front of a beach mosaic located on a beach. This is one of the many photos I took of my younger daughter for her senior portraits. Since she is the only warm colored thing on my layout, her face really pops. The dark navy pieces help to break up all the lightness and form a triangle around my photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulously blessed day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. She definitely pops - lovely photo and I like all the little bits. Especially the little leaves sewn on like sunbeams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your layout... Is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete